EPIC Professional Billing Analyst III or IV
Posted June 29, 2023
Program/s: Community Technology Cooperative
Reports to: Director of Patient Access and Revenue Cycle Applications
Classification: Individual Contributor
Community Technology Cooperative, LLC (CTC) a subsidiary organization of C3, will house all Application Analyst positions. CTC is looking for highly motivated individuals with all levels of experience to implement, maintain, support, and maximize the use of clinical, financial, and administrative portions of the newly purchased Epic software applications utilized by Community Technology Cooperative.
- Resolute Professional Billing with SBO
- Minimum of three years experience as a certified Epic analyst
- Minimum experience of having participated in at least one Epic implementation
- Minimum of three years’ experience with Epic
- Preferred experience of having participated in at least one Epic implementation
- Required: Local to Massachusetts or within driving distance of Massachusetts
- Hybrid position, mostly from home with some on-site travel to health centers across Massachusetts and to our office in Boston as needed. On Site required for project milestones such as go-lives
Community Care Cooperative (C3) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, Accountable Care Organization (ACO) governed by Federally Quality Health Centers (FQHCs). Our mission is to leverage the collective strengths of FQHCs to improve the health and wellness of the people we serve. We are a fast-growing organization founded in 2016 with 9 health centers and now serving hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries who receive primary care at health centers and independent practices across Massachusetts. We are an innovative organization developing new partnerships and programs to improve the health of members and communities, and to strengthen our health center partners.
** In compliance with Covid-19 Infection Control practices per Mass.gov recommendations, we require all employees to be vaccinated consistent with applicable law. **