Careers at C3
GREAT HEALTH is our primary purpose, and in addition to our mission is to continue to leverage the collective strengths of FQHCs to improve the health and wellness of the people we serve, we are also dedicated to building and nurturing a strong team who share our vision. We are forming productive partnerships with critical health care and community organizations, and hiring passionate, talented, and hard-working employees.
- Medical Insurance
– Health Insurance Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 403B Retirement Plan with a 100% match on the first 4% of employee contribution.
- Tuition Reimbursement after being employed for six months.
- Group Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short- Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly luncheons, quarterly gatherings, and summer outings!
C3 is committed to creating a work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and racial justice with a stated goal of addressing systemic racism in all aspects of our organization.
C3 continuously strives to achieve and seek to integrate our organization’s CORE VALUES into our work:
- Social Justice: When we pursue health equity, everyone benefits
- Respect: We practice it when it is easy, and especially when it’s hard.
- Integrity: We strive to do the right thing, no matter what.
- Optimism: We chart a new path, and ask: Why not?
- Learning: We fail, we learn, we do better.
- Results: We measure what matters and take risks in service of our mission.
working at C3
C3 is made up of talented individuals who come together every day to help us achieve our goals, and we are always on the lookout for more people who can add value to our team.
It’s our goal to provide a path forward for all of our employees. We do so in a supportive environment and offer a complete benefits package for our employees.
C3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Care Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. C3 is an open and welcoming community that celebrates diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Women, Blacks, Indigenous, Other People of Color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other diverse groups are strongly encouraged to apply.