We are forming productive partnerships with critical health care and community organizations, and hiring passionate, talented, and hard-working employees.
C3 is committed to creating a work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and racial justice with a stated goal of addressing systemic racism in all aspects of our organization.
C3 continuously strives to achieve and seek to integrate our organization’s CORE VALUES into our work:
- Social Justice: When we pursue health equity, everyone benefits
- Respect: We practice it when it is easy, and especially when it’s hard.
- Integrity: We strive to do the right thing, no matter what.
- Optimism: We chart a new path, and ask: Why not?
- Learning: We fail, we learn, we do better.
- Results: We measure what matters and take risks in service of our mission.
C3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Care Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. C3 is an open and welcoming community that celebrates diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Women, Blacks, Indigenous, Other People of Color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other diverse groups are strongly encouraged to apply.